Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My Week

Have not been blogging last week as have been busy with stuff... when there's more time than i think I would upload my vietnam pics and talk about the trip...

Well let's just start with last Sat, 29 Nov 2009... I was suppose to have dinner and movie with Josh and Vin but due the the overnight mahjong session at Boshi's house, Vin could not wake up so in the end me and Josh decided to cancel it... It turn out to be a wise move as I was called back to do duty Sunday due to some misunderstanding, if we were to have gone out, I would be cursing and swearing throughout Sunday.

Sunday, 30 Nov 2009, didn't go for the computer fair... darn sad la... now have to wait like dunno till when before I can go and get some stuff that I want (which includes a replacement for my spoilt computer). Was one of the worst duty la... only ate 2 meals la (compared to my normal 4 meals =)) as I really don't eat chilli... Lunch ate a chicken wing as the rest are all chilli-ed stuff. Dinner was better as it was Western... Got Cody to get me a Mega Mac from MacDonalds, even though the box was a Mega Mac box, what was inside was totally not (a Mega MacSpicy). How am I going to eat like that?!?!

Monday, 1 Dec 2009, ended my duty and feeling tired. Was resting in the morning, had ATP in the afternoon and Tech Handling in the evening. (Boring day rite?)

Tuesday, 2 Dec 2009, had my iNed (or iNet dunno la...) for the whole morning... was a little disappointed with myself... scored only a 6 out of 8. Wondering how I will do for my overall result... Suppose to have swimming in the late afternoon/evening but lucky didn't have to go because of my test. Booked out at night and had dinner with Wei Liang and Adrain. ended the day like that la...

Wednesday, 3 Dec 2009, was my day off and was too lazy to do anything... all I did was sleep and eat and sleep again... Going to go back soon and preparing for my final test tomorrow. Hope I do well bah!

Will try to continue on Friday if I am free... Cya and Signing out... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home