Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Boring Post-Christmas

Let me think after Christmas what are the things that I've been doing for this 5 days... Urm...
1) K Boxing with Boshi, Shu, Yew Kun, Shuan and some others from SARFA...
2) BBQ gathering with my Poly mates at my home followed by a movie in which only the guys watch... (IPman)
3)Movie with Kelvin, Joshua and Leonard (Bed Time Story)

Well let me start with 1... Basically that day (26/12) was pretty alright. Went to Giant to buy some food stuff for the BBQ on Sat (27/12). Spent like 60++ dollars on basically food and food... After that dropped by at Aunt Boey's House and played some mahjong in which I won a bit and my mum lost a bit but when I left for K Box, my mum lost a bit more (lucky in the end she won just a bit).. Haha... Anyway K session was pretty alright, but my voice just can't come out as I was a little sick as well. Luckily caught the last bus back to Pierce Sec than took a cab.

Next, the BBQ gathering expected about 8 peepz (coz Jeff is overseas and Rudy never pick up his phone) but only 5 turned up (Joshua, Kelvin, Melissa, Gena and Ger). Shu could not make it as she had some camp at Ubin, Sam erm... I dunno I think she had some one's birthday to attend to and lastly Leonard.. He dunno how to pick up phone one just like Rudy (but not as bad as Rudy la)... The fire did not really start till like about 850+ to 9 and I dunno why but luckily there were some cooked food that was prepared in advance so the food problem wasn't really a problem... =)... At about 10 the girls have to go so I dropped them at Casherina (dunno if spelling correct not) before going home to watch IPman... We watched the show till about 12++ than the 2 guys left. Slept like almost immediately after a shower as was pretty tired and had church the next day.

On Sunday was pretty much church day and did a little shopping. I got a confession to make about 1/2 of the time I was taking a snooze and was not really listening to the preacher's speech. Was suppose to write a song with Mary walks her dog in it but dun really have any inspiration to write anything.

Yesterday (29/12), rotted at home playing Heroes till bout 6 than left home to Vivo to catch a movie with the guys. We wanted to catch Twilight but sadly, Leonard watch already so the next movie up was Bed Time Story (well it was kinda gay to watch it with 3 other guys but who cares when the rest of the movies are either ones that you would not like to watch or have already watch already). Initially wanted to catch the 840pm show but only left the first rows so when on to catch the 940pm one. As it was early, we went to catch a bite at Subway and went to check out some cameras (as I planning to get one). On the way to catch our show guess who we saw? *drums rolling... Rudy and Is... Totally sian man... For a guy to like not pick our calls and reply our sms it was kinda... bad? Anyway the show was good and funny (guys, you can bring your girl to catch this show). Took the last train back but just missed the last bus so took a cab back... Sian, imagine how much I spent on cab man... ai...

Today (30/12), totally rotted at home mainly playing my PSP and sleep. Was suppose to catch Twilight with Kelvin, Joshua and maybe Jamie (Joshua's GF) but in the end didn't as Kelvin cannot make it. Tomorrow is count down to the new year liaoz lolz... Gonna be another boring New Year. Looking forward to the New Year... well maybe... well again, maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home